Polk County FL Homes for Sale – Overall Polk County Existing Home Prices for November 2010
While Polk County Florida overall existing home sales has seen its lowest number for this year of a total of 481 Polk County Homes sold in November; average home prices, however, have increased from the previous month to $106,092 by over 5%.
A look back in history of Polk County’s existing median home prices:
- November 2006 – median price $187,000 (-54,55%) – 572 homes sold
- November 2007 – median price $168,000 (-49.40%) – 374 homes sold
- November 2008 – median price $127,000 (-33.07%) – 369 homes sold
- November 2009 – median price $104,900 (-18.97%) – 591 homes sold
481 existing homes sold – a 13% decrease from the previous month (557) sold homes in Polk County, FL.
Overall median sales remained the same at $85,000 in Polk’s existing homes for the past two months suggesting that Polk County has bottomed out. Take a look at the city you live in and see what the numbers are for November 2010 for existing home sales – single-family homes, condominiums, manufactured homes, duplex, villas, and town homes -including distressed homes in Polk County. Please take note only sales recorded by Realtors® are taken into account. The source for this data is Mid-Florida Regional MLS Service; it is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
City Average Sold Price Median Sold Price # of Homes Sold
|INDIAN LAKE ESTATES||165,000||165,000||1|
What did Polk County Home Buyers buy?
103 home buyers bought at a price range of $49,999 and below
181 home buyers bought at a price range of $50,000 – $99,999
98 home buyers bought at a price range of $100,000 – $149,999
55 home buyers bought at a price range of $150,000 – $199,999
18 home buyers bought at a price range of $200,000 – $249,999
9 home buyers bought at a price range of $250,000 – $299,999
3 home buyers bought at a price range of $300,000 – $349,999
6 home buyers bought at a price range of $350,000 – $399,999
3 home buyers bought at a price range of $400,000 – $499,999
4 home buyers bought at a price range of $500,000 – 599,999
1 home buyer bought at a price range of $600,000 – $699,999
Let me break down November 2010 Polk County FL existing homes sales into various categories:
- 395 Single family homes – median price $116,466 – 137 Average Days to Closing
- 20 Town homes, villas and duplex units – median price $67,004 – 145 Average Days to Closing
- 25 Condominiums – median sold price – $55,600 – 147 Average Days on Closing
- 36 Modular, manufactured/mobile homes in park/out of park – median sold price $45,462 – 216 Average Days on Closing
Overall Polk County’s Foreclosure and Short Sales Prices – November 2010!
There were 199 existing Polk County homes sold, not categorized as distressed properties, at a median sold price of $125,000 with 173 average days to closing, which counted for almost 41.37% of our total sales. The distressed properties however; which includes Bank owned, pre-foreclosure, in foreclosure and short sales counted for 58.63% of our total sales in Polk County for the month of November.
- 224 sold homes were Bank Owned – median price $71,408 – Average Days to Closing 100.
- 58 sold homes were Short Sales – median price $95,000 – Average Days to Closing 233.
To search for Polk County FL Homes for Sale, click on the interactive map below – no registration required
I hope you found this post useful! If you need help finding or selling your Lakeland, Florida home, please contact Petra Norris - REALTOR(R) at 863-619-6918. If you’re new to Lakeland, I’d especially like to extend a warm welcome. I value my clients and provide them with honest, reliable service. Allow me to introduce you to the Lakeland FL real estate landscape and all it has to offer.