How to Build a Luxury Carillon Lakes Community Home Kitchen on a Budget
The kitchen is one the most important rooms of a house. Besides the bedroom and living room, people are fond of decorating their kitchen. In fact, there are numerous TV shows dedicated to help their customers design and build a luxurious home kitchen. Redecorating your home kitchen may be costly but there are ways to rebuild it even if you are on a budget.
1. For the flooring, choose a cheaper material that may look like the expensive ones. Ceramic tiles can be substituted for marble tiles. There are a variety of low-priced tiles that resemble the luxurious look of marble. However, if you prefer the look of hardwood, you can use premium laminate wood. It looks like hardwood but will cost you less.
2. For the countertop, you may consider a granite overlay. Find a frame made from granite or polymer and install it on your current countertop for that luxurious look. Imagine your Carillon Lakes community home having this expensive-looking kitchen countertop for just half the price of an authentic granite one.
3. Custom-made faucets and fixtures are a common thing in luxury kitchens. These are really nice but it can be very expensive. So instead of using high-end custom faucets and fixtures, you can choose from a variety of off-the-rack fixtures and buy those at home improvement stores. Nowadays, many common manufacturers are making great-looking faucets and fixtures and sell them at a cheaper price.
4. When it comes to cabinets, there are a couple of options you can consider. First, if you have a wooden kitchen cabinet at your home in Carillon Lakes community, you can have it re-faced. Re-facing involves maintaining your original wooden cabinet and finishing it with a laminate. Fronts of cabinets and drawers will look brand new after this process. You can also install a new door pull to make it more elegant. Second, try buying a cabinet that you can personally assemble instead of purchasing those expensive modern cabinets made from metal. These do-it-yourself cabinets also have a number of design options you can choose from.
5. Lastly, the kitchen of your house in Carillon Lakes community can look more luxurious with stainless steel appliances but these are expensive. So instead of buying these, you can just purchase appliances with a stainless steel finish. These can still give a modern and stylish appearance to your kitchen without you having to spend that much.
Creating your dream kitchen entails a lot of money spending. The trick is to know which expensive items to let go of and which ones you can replicate using more affordable options. Finding the balance between luxurious design and expensive price can help make or break your space aesthetic.
Check out other money-saving tips for your Carillon Lakes community home by visiting http://www.LakelandFloridaLiving.com.
Call me, Petra Norris, at (863) 619-6918 or send me an email at email@example.com if you’re looking for a Lakeland Florida real estate agent with superior local knowledge, experience, professionalism, integrity, and personal service to help you sell or buy Carillon Lakes community homes for sale.
Petra Norris, REALTOR®…
Going The Extra Mile For You!